To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 1 ½ pounds carrots, peeled and cut all the same size,(I used Earth Exotics)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- freshly ground salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the honey and brown sugar.
- Microwave for about 15 seconds. Just enough to melt the honey.
- Coat the carrots with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Add the honey mixture until evenly coated
- Spread in an even layer on the baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove tray and keep the oven door closed to retain heat.
- Using tongs, turn the carrots over and return to the oven for another 30 minutes or until they start to caramelize.
- per serving To get my carrots to look the way they do, I purchased Petites Carottes Epluchees (Peeled Baby Carrots.
- They come in 8-ounce bags.