Pizza is my absolute nemesis, and, as we know, it’s about as fatty as a walrus smothered in lard. These Low Syn Pizza Boats are a fab alternative and a great way to use up odds and ends in the fridge…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 18 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 6 Old El Paso Stand n Stuff Soft Mini Tortillas for 12 Syns (2 Syns each)
- 100 ml Tomato Passata
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- 1 tsp Garlic Granules
- 35 grams Reduced Fat Mozzarella for 3.5 syns
- 6 Fresh basil Leaves
- 8 whole Black Olives in Brine for 1.5 syns
- 4 Mushrooms sliced
- 1 tbsp Chopped Red Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Place the Old El Paso Stand n Stuff Soft Mini Tortillas on a baking tray.
- In a bowl, mix the tomato passata, dried herbs, and garlic granules.
- Place a couple of teaspoons of the mixture into each tortilla.
- Slice the olives and place in the tortillas along with the mushrooms and red pepper.
- Dice the mozzarella into small cubes and distribute evenly amongst the tortillas.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Finish by placing under a hot grill for 3 minutes to brown.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh basil and serve with a salad.