These Mexican Black Bean Pizzas are perfect for lunch or appetizers and they couldn’t be easier to make…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 10 oz pizza crust
- 3/4 cup of refried beans
- 3 tablespoons of fat-free salsa
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups of reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup of iceberg lettuce
- 3 tablespoons of chopped scallions
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl mix together beans and taco seasoning. Spread onto pizza leaving about 1/2 inch for the crust.
- Next spread 3 tablespoons of salsa on top of the beans and then layer on the cheese.
- 3. Bake at 400 for 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Layer on lettuce, tomatoes, and scallions.