One Pot Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta – this will be your new favorite pasta dish and you’ll want to add it to your weekly dinner rotation…
Smart Points: 7 (1 heaping cup)
Serving size: 1 | Calories: 319 | Fat: 10 | Saturated fat: 2 | Sugar: 1 | Fiber: 3 | Protein: 37
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 8 oz linguine
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of light butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1¼ lbs large shrimp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 4 cups baby spinach
- ¼ cup Parmesan
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- In a large pot, boil water and add pasta. Cook (stirring frequently) until al dente.
- Drain and set aside pasta.
- In the same pan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1
tablespoonsof butter. Add garlic and crushed red pepper, cook until fragrant.
- Toss in shrimp, salt, and pepper to taste, and stir until shrimp start to turn pink, but are not fully cooked.
- Add oregano and spinach, cook, until wilted.
- Return cooked pasta to the pot, add remaining butter, parmesan, and parsley. Stir until well mixed and the butter is melted.
- When the shrimp are cooked, add lemon juice, mix once more, then serve while hot.