Step up your Bundt cake game with cherries, pineapples, a brown sugar glaze and more…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 1 – Duncan Hines Pineapple Supreme Cake Mix
- 5 – pineapple slices (no sugar added)
- 5 – maraschino cherries
- 1 – Jell-O Vanilla Sugar-free Instant Pudding (powder)
- 1 – 20oz can of Crushed Pineapples (no sugar added)
- 1 tsp dark brown sugar
- Mix cake mix (not prepared) with the entire can of crushed pineapple (juice included).
- Add a box of Vanilla pudding (not prepared). Stir until blended.
- In bundt cake pan, place the 5 pineapple rings on the bottom with a cherry in the center of each ring.
- Sprinkle the tsp. of dark brown sugar over the 5 rings.
- Spoon cake mix over pineapple rings.
- Bake in the 325-degree oven (stone) or 350 degrees (dark, metal) for 35 to 40 minutes or until done.