When I put lemon slices on pizza earlier this year, a few people were a little skeptical about that idea. But if you cut them thin, you can totally eat them! They’re chewy and delicious, giving a burst of citrus flavor to any dish you add them to…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 2 heads broccoli, separated into florets
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, toss broccoli florets with the extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Spread the broccoli out in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until florets are tender enough to pierce the stems with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove and transfer to a serving platter.
- Squeeze lemon juice liberally over the broccoli before serving for a refreshing, tangy finish.