The best Potatoes recipe Here is another way to make baked potatoes… This Recipe comes with only 2 Weight Watchers Smart Points…
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup thin green onion slices
- 1/4 cup Light Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pierce potatoes in several places with tip of sharp knife.
- Bake 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until tender.
- Immediately cut potatoes lengthwise in half; scoop out centers, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells.
- Beat potato pulp, broth, 1/2 cup cheese, onions, sour cream and mustard with mixer until well blended.
- Spoon into shells; top with remaining cheese and paprika.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.