Have you ever cooked just a bunch of chicken in a crockpot before? If you haven’t done that yet, you should do it one time…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 10 soft taco shells (I used flour) (I used Romero’s Cut Da Carb Wraps for 1 smart point)
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 Tbsp. butter (lite butter)
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 (4 oz) can be diced green chilies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 pan
- Mix chicken and 1 cup cheese. Roll up in tortillas and place in pan.
- In a saucepan, melt butter, stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add broth and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
- Stir in greek yogurt and chilies. Do not bring to boil, you don’t want to curdle the yogurt.
- Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 22 min and then under high broil for 3 min to brown the cheese.