Whole Wheat Apple Cinnamon Pancakes come with 5 weight watchers Smart Points…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp artificial sweetener or sugar substitute, such as Splenda
- 1⁄2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup skim milk or water
- 1 whole egg white, lightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- In a bowl, combine whole wheat flour, baking powder, sugar substitute, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, mix together skim milk or water, egg white, and applesauce.
- Stir flour mixture into egg mixture until there are no lumps.
- The batter will be thick but can be thinned to desired consistency by adding a tablespoon of water at a time.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spoon two heaping tablespoons of batter per pancake and spread out slightly.
- Cook until the pancakes are golden brown on both sides.