This dish has bright flavors and becomes incredibly easy too with the help of a slow cooker! I came up with this recipe with the flavors and style of cooking meat slowly, inspired by my friend from Cuba…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 1 (2 pounds) pork tenderloin
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup red wine
- 3 tbsp garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 black pepper, freshly ground to taste
- Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker with the contents of the soup packet.
- Pour water, wine, and soy sauce over the top, turning the pork to coat.
- Carefully spread garlic over the pork, leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible.
- Sprinkle with pepper, cover, and cook on low setting for 4 hours.
- Serve with cooking liquid on the side as au jus.