This beef in a creamy sauce is simply the best! It is something I cook and serve all the time! It is very easy and simple to cook. All you need to do is to add all the ingredients into a slow cooker, leave it for 6 hours, and you are done! Yeah, as simple as that. This is the perfect recipe for me because I am a very busy parent. I have a business that needs my attention full time but I make sure that my kids still get to eat delicious food. Hence, this savory beef tips! Give this a try and taste it yourself. For busy parents like me, you will benefit highly from this recipe. Feel free to add more ingredients though.
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 6 hrs. | Total: 6 hrs. 10 mins | Servings: 6 | Yield: 6 servings
- 2 pounds beef stew meat
- 2 (10.75 ounces) cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 garlic clove (blank)s garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (8 ounces) package sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 cup ginger ale
- Step 1: Prepare a slow cooker and add in the beef.
- Step 2: In a large mixing bowl, add in cream of mushroom, garlic, onion, cremini mushrooms, ginger ale, and dry onion soup mix. Stir until well blended.
- Step 3: Transfer the mixture into the slow cooker with the beef.
- Step 4: Cover the slow cooker and turn the setting to high. Cook for 1 hour and reduce the setting down to low and cook for another 5 hours.
- Step 5: Spoon the beef and its sauce over rice or mashed potatoes.
- Step 6: Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving: 338.2 calories; protein 31.8g 64% DV; carbohydrates 18.4g 6% DV; fat 14.7g 23% DV; cholesterol 79.8mg 27% DV; sodium 1150.4mg 46% DV.