This White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is an easy no-bake cheesecake recipe for summer! It is SO smooth and creamy and you don’t …
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, cut up in small pieces
- 1 (8 ounces) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1/3 cup toffee pieces ( or other toppings of your choice)
- Melt the chocolate chips slowly in microwave, stirring often until smooth.
- Stir in cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust.
- Cover and chill until set (about 4-5 hours).
- Sprinkle with topping.