Creamy dairy free buffalo chicken and cauliflower rice bake. Perfect for dipping veggies, chips, or loading on a baked potato! This “cheesy” creamy dip makes the perfect lunch when paired with a handful of carrot sticks! Paleo, whole30, and gluten-free…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 3 cups (2 chicken breasts) cooked shredded chicken breast *see recipes notes for how to make
- 16 oz cauliflower rice can be exchanged for more chicken
- 3/4 cup full fat coconut milk use Chaokoh brand for thick and creamy results!
- 1/2 cup paleo mayonnaise I use Primal Kitchen
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons ranch seasoning homemade for whole30
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Blend all ingredients for the sauce by hand or in a blender.
- Layer shredded chicken (see notes for how to cook chicken) and cauliflower rice into an 8″ by 8″ baking dish and cover with sauce.
- Bake on 350F for 50-60 minutes until golden and crispy on the edges.
- Dip with vegetables, chips, or add to a baked potato or sandwich.