- 1 (3
ounce) package lemon Jell-O shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can Carnation milk (12 oz), well chilled
- Graham crackers, crushed
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Cool until slightly thickened.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice with mixer until smooth. Add thickened Jell-O and beat well.
- In a separate bowl, beat the Carnation milk until fluffy. Add cream cheese/Jell-O mixture and beat well with mixer.
- Line bottom of 9 x 13-pan with crushed Graham crackers.
- Spread filling over and top with more crushed Graham crackers. Chill.