This Oreo(R) Fudge is very sweet with loads of cookies. A pretty addition to any holiday dessert platter…
- 3 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (7 ounces) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crumbled chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreo(R))
- 1 cup crushed chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreo(R))
- Line a 13×9-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Bring sugar, butter, and evaporated milk to a boil in a heavy-bottomed saucepan, stirring constantly; cook and stir at a boil until mixture is smooth, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat; stir white chocolate chips and marshmallow creme into the sugar mixture until completely melted. Add vanilla extract; stir.
- Gently fold 1/2 cup crumbled cookies into the white chocolate mixture until just incorporated; spread into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle 1 cup crushed cookies evenly over the top. Press cookies lightly into the fudge.
- Cool at room temperature until set. Cut into small squares to serve.