- 6 potatoes, peeled
- 3 c, milk
- 6 Tbsp. flour
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb. Velveeta, cubed
- First step you begin by cut potatoes into bite sized pieces.
- After this easy step let’s preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil potatoes for 15 minutes, drain well.
- in medieum Mix milk and flour together well.
- The next step Pour potatoes into a 13×9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese and Velveeta over potatoes.
- Pour milk and flour mixture over everything.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 45 minutes.