Want something healthy for breakfast, that is satisfying and wholesome and also really delicious? These Zucchini Carrot Oatmeal Muffins, made with whole …
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs + 1 large egg white
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and oil.
- Stir in grated zucchini and carrots. Add to dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full and bake for approx. 20 minutes.
- They are done when a knife inserted comes out clean, and tops spring back when lightly touched.